Race Day Parking
Parking is available at:
- Start Line: 1478 Midway Road, Menasha (UW-Fox Valley)
- Finish Line: Residential streets near Riverside Park, Neenah
- Finish Line: Downtown Neenah parking ramps
- Park and Ride Locations: Downtown Neenah, Appleton-Eastside & Fox Valley Technical College
Click here for the Road Closures PDF (Coming Soon)
Shuttles To The Start Line
Due to limited parking at the Start Line, we encourage athletes and spectators to park their cars at a park and ride location throughout the Fox Cities. Shuttle busses provided by Lamer Bus Lines will run continuously from these park and ride locations on race morning. Check back for exact times.
We encourage all riders to be at the park and ride locations no later 5:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.
Park and Ride Locations
- Downtown Neenah (just a 1/2 mile from the Finish Line) - across from the Holiday Inn Neenah Riverwalk. Ample parking is available in downtown Neenah parking ramps for both participants and spectators. Shuttle busses will be running continuously from 4:30 – 6:15 a.m.
- Appleton-East Side This park and ride is near the intersection of Hwy. 441 & College Ave (CE). The bus will pick up behind the Perkins restaurant
- Fox Valley Technical College - 1825 N. Bluemound Dr., Grand Chute
2013 Park-n-Ride Location Map (Coming Soon)
Start Line Spectator Shuttle
A shuttle will be available to take Start Line spectators to the Finish Line after athletes have left the Start Line (approximately 7:15 a.m.). The shuttle leaves from the west parking lot at UW-Fox Valley.
Post-race shuttles will be available for participants and spectators for a return ride to the Park and Ride locations, downtown Neenah, or the Start Line. Busses and vans will be operating continuously after the race from 8:45 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Look for the shuttle signs across on the south end of Riverside Park along Wisconsin Ave., Neenah.
Relay Marathon Shuttles
Click here for more information